3.06.2015

recent specimens



How I've missed this place! Looking to return to a regular schedule here, after I learn how to put myself to bed before midnight every night first. In this career of my choosing I have found no balance, but there has been so much work lately that things might start to swing towards being able to hire a sitter every now and again, and with that will come better work days and more sleep, and that's a wonderful thing.

I've managed to post a snap of each new bit of work I do to my website in a section entitled "RECENT SPECIMENS". These are usually taken right from my Instagram feed, but it is wonderful to see all the work in one place, like a garden blooming.

I hope you are well and having fun and feeling good. Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...